It has 7,107 islands which were neatly scattered like Pearls on the lovely waters. This lovely place is considered as the Pearl of the Orient Seas because of its exotic beauty and charm. This 7,107 islands which are a beauty to behold is known as the Philippines. Having been blessed with rich natural resources, the Philippines are also considered as one of the most beautiful places that you can ever think of. Its beautiful coastlines and adorable beaches which are surrounded by crystal clear waters and silky white sand beaches are one of the country’s special possessions.
Aside from the alluring crystal clear waters which has attracted many people and tourists, it has also many beautiful, breathtaking places which have captivated everybody’s heart. Its natural hills and mountains and virgin forests have provided a splendor to behold.
Over the years the country has preserved its taste of history which can take us a glimpse of what happened many years ago that has affected what we have now.
Over the years the country has grown. Many buildings have now settled and rest on the once green fields and plains. Exotic hotels, shopping malls, schools and universities and other exquisite buildings graced the big cities of the countries. Each building has a unique architectural design and are worth seeing.
All of these natural and exotic spots of the country can capture the heart of many people, the Filipino people’s hospitality has also been known all over the world. Filipinos are hospital and friendly and anybody who has visited the country will always tell the whole world how the Filipinos have welcome and make them feel at home.
There are many beautiful places in the country that all the people should visit. These places are located in the different islands that made up the Pearl of the Orient Seas. Some of these beautiful places should be visited can be reached by plane to give you a chance to catch a glimpse of the aerial view of the country; By ship or boat to make you experienced the total fun and excitement as you cruise on the crystal clear and blue water that surrounds the country. A land trip can also be fun and terrific because as you travel over the hills and mountains you can see the natural beauty of the country; along the busy streets and highways you can see how the country have grown over the years. Some of these wonderful places are:
- Manila Bay- Natural harbor in Luzon that extends from nearby regions of Bataan and Cavite. As you visit this place you will experience watching the beautiful sunset. Manila Bay is famous for its beautiful sunset view. Before the sunsets, many people are already gathered in Manila Bay to watch and witness a spectacle of color as the sun starts to set. The bright blue sky turns into the soft glow of orange, then red, yellow until it slowly fades to deep purple. Some artists call Manila Bay as “the place where the sun kisses the ocean.”
- Mall of Asia- is one of the largest Mall of Asia, where you can buy almost everything you need. It has complete facilities and can be considered as a one stop shop. It has more than 600 shops and 150 dining establishments. It has an Olympic size skating rink and an IMAX theater that movie enthusiast can enjoy.
- Divisoria- is a popular place in the country where you can buy almost everything you need at a very low price. People who really want to experience bargain shopping can just go to Divisoria.
- Baguio- is the “Summer Capital of the Philippines” where people who want to escape the summer heat can stay and enjoy a cooler atmosphere. Many people come to this city to be a part of the flower festival called the “Panagbenga” which means “blooming of flowers”.
- Banaue Rice Terraces- is also called “Hagdan Hagdang Palayan”. It is considered as the 8th wonder of the world because of its grandeur. It is already a 2,000-year old landmark which was skillfully carved by the Ifugaos.
- Bohol- is known for the famous Chocolate Hills. It has more than 1,200 perfect cone shape hills which have almost the same size. This tourist spot is not made by man, but a natural masterpiece.
- Vigan- is a place which has preserved almost everything that can remind the Filipinos how the Philippines look during the Spanish Regime. It has also perfectly preserved the Spanish Architecture. If you want to experience the excitement in riding a “caleza” or carriages, you can just visit Vigan and have a taste of what it is like to live during the Spanish regime.
- Cebu- is considered as the “Queen City of the South”. It is filled with exotic beaches and velvety white sand.
- Boracay- is considered a paradise where you can see the most beautiful beaches in the world. Boracay has many restaurants where you can have a taste of the real Filipino dishes and a combination of the Asian and European Cuisines. At night the beach is transformed into big party place where you can dance and party until the wee hours of the morning.
- Palawan-is a magical place where spectacular formations and limestones can be seen. It is also the place where El Nido, Coron and Amanpulo can be found.